Monday, September 5, 2011

Uni work

Oooh I like this new layout Blogger.

Anyway, Ive finally finished that evil long imaging assignment that was getting me so bummed. Ive uploaded it to youtube as promised, though its being silly and not showing in the right format. Oh well, its not so great anyway.

Im just glad that assignments over.



Now were moving onto doing a storyboard assignment... Im really not excited about this one. The teacher is giving us extremely little free rein.. I mean, he's given us a scripts, the layout on how he wants the characters to move, their reactions, everything... its depressing.

I understand that this is how it would work in the industry. But for now Id love to be able to show what I can do, what I can create, rather than just doing what someone else has thought up.

Anyway, its also another project where I have to draw people... arg. Cant wait until next year. Im hoping I wont be forced into doing so many people things and Ill be able to practice on animating and drawing what I know and am good at.

Its just not fun when you work on something for hours and hate it at the end...

So, while Im showing some of my uni work I may as well show you my logo design. I did this for 'Painted Dog Conservation' http://www.painteddog.org/ ... not officially though, just for my assignment :)


Next thing I have to do for design is do a website and business cards, stationary etc. Should be interesting. Im not tooo happy with the logo, I wanted a more illustration-y type logo, but everyone I asked advice from chose this designer-y looking one.

Oooooh well.

Next post I hope will be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment