Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Website designs + red panda

Had a small presentation in Design today showing what Ive done so far. I cannot remember if Ive mentioned exactly what we have to do but we have to design and identity for a company of our choice, I chose painteddog.org

We have to design a business card, invoice, letterhead, postcard, sticker, fax form, with comp slip, envelope, cd case and cd as well as a website with a minimum of 4 pages.

Oddly enough I quite like doing this. Or really I like seeing what Ive done when finished, as usually I surprise myself.

Im quite happy with how everything looks at the moment. Its not perfect, and Im certainly no designer, but I like it. And I didnt completely fail giving the presentation, so thats good too.

Heres what my 'Home' page of the website design looks like -
Photos are mine, I went to the zoo on sunday and had so much fun, it was a gorgeous day. I sunburnt my eyes though, and I find that odd, I didnt even know it was possible... Anyway the design will probably be tweaked a bit more, but not too much.

Here is a website design I did last semester, this time unofficially for Wildcroft Friesians -
Again pictures are my own. Id say Ive improved a little. Or at least tried not to make so much stuff up on my own this time. I actually did research on what makes good websites and tried to follow that. Which is good. And I created the webpage and everything in illustrator rather than photoshop.

I admit Im starting to like Illustrator.

And just for fun and cause red pandas are epic, heres a photo I took of one of the red pandas at Melbourne Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment