Friday, September 23, 2011

Design

I wasn able to go to that lecture by Shaun Tan. My design teacher decided to make all our work due in a week, where I thought we'd have at LEAST another 2 weeks to work on them, so I couldnt really skip the class...

Oh well.

Im enjoying design though. I cant say if Im any good at it.. what Im making at the moment I quite like, but when others look at it and I get some feedback I might not be so optimistic about it.

Ive reworked my logo, because the last one was a piece of poop and I hated it...

Heres my business card design as of now, Im still deciding on the back of the card, and I keep turning back to the silhouette of the logo, but I believe I should stick with the more detailed one. I also like the text placement on the top one.

Im thinking I might go to the zoo tomorrow. I really hope the weather is nice. I have to use my own photos for the website and brochure etc. and the only photos I have of African Wild Dogs suck.

Presentation of all my designs on Wednesday. I really hate presentations, I dont have the confidence to speak to a group of people, but I guess I just have to suck it up and learn if I want to get anywhere in this industry... if only the teacher wasnt so intimidating >.>

*Sigh* Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment