Friday, September 9, 2011

Butterfly dragon

I saw this animation a few months ago, but I forgot the name of it and I stupidly didnt save it to my favourites.

I managed to come across it randomly today whilst procrastinating.

Check it out!







I love the character designs and the beautiful flowy animation.

I dont think people will ever move away from loving 2D. 3D is big and popular now, but it doesnt have the same feel as 2D... in general, I love both types. But it seems theres a certain extra lil something to seeing a great 2D animation.

Though even in saying that, I absolutely loved Kung fu panda 2 and Up. One with amazing animation, the other with a great story and brilliant timing.

Anyway, watch the pretty animation. I should get back to this thrilling homework.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous animation! Thank you for sharing :D

    and I have to say, while I'm also impressed with some of the 3D animations out there, 2D has a feel that is irreplaceable.

    Ps. Wooho first comment on your blog! XD
    Mesteno over and out!

    ReplyDelete