Monday, September 19, 2011

Lost Thing and walk cycle

On wednesday, as of now, I shall be going to a lecture given by Shaun Tan, the academy award winning creator of 'The Lost Thing'. Shall be good. However Ill be missing part, if not all of my design class, which I reeeeally need to get some feedback on my work...

Anyway, check out 'The Lost Thing' its quite good. I adore the soundtrack and nice calm narration throughout it, not to mention the very nice story and amazing art/illustrations/style.




Heres another awesome lil animation, compleeeetely different to The Lost Thing, but no less awesome.

I absolutely love the expressions and movements in this, its well worth watching!




And now I shall contemplate doing some hw. Though at the moment its looking more likely that Ill be going to sleep. Mondays are evil, Im so tired after them...

 I also finished my little 2d animation of a walk cycle. You can see it here - http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/259/6/6/panda_walk_cycle_by_hymnsofmisery-d4a2cvs.swf I have a lot to learn, but Im still quite happy with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment