Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Procrastinating

How amazing is this?






I love it! Its not an animation or anything, but an amazing artpiece. Part of how amazing it is comes from how it was made and Im glad they shared that with us. I adore all the colours and the detail put into it!
When I have time to work on my own art again, I think I shall try something like this. Not nearly as massive, but just to experiment. I enjoy experimenting with new styles.. its probably why I havent set on any style for myself yet...

This one keeps popping up to me too. Another animation thats not only great from what its showing, but how its made.




Now I shall get back to doing homework. Im working on my 2d animation which is a walk cycle. Im happy with it so far, though tis nothing amazing. I still have sooo much to learn... Im also reworking my design logo because I hate the last one... lets hope the design teacher approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment