Sunday, July 24, 2011

Obsessed

Couldnt help myself. I drew another red panda. Im thinking maybe I should do my design project on them. Then maybe Ill get them out of my system and move onto other interests.



But damn theyre too cute! Look at this video on youtube. I literally lol'd a few times.



I really should have a go animating one of them. I tend to save videos like that to my favourites as they are great for seeing their movement... whenever I go to the zoo I never see the red pandas out and about. Theyre always hiding way up in a tree...

I wish I could have a simpler style. Something more 'animateable'. I always tend to overdo things. Im jealous of artists who can stylise animals in a gorgeous unique way.

I have to experiment more and try to care less about correct anatomy...

No comments:

Post a Comment