Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Design project chosen

Finally!

Ive been tossing up between a few ideas the past week now... or really the past month since Ive known about the projects...

Im going to be do an African Wild Dog Conservation group. Ive chosen to revamp this - http://www.painteddog.org/ a great little site, but I think I can improve on a few things.

I love AWDs almost as much at red pandas at the moment. So its all good.

Im hoping Ill be able to take some decent photos of the AWDs at the zoo, otherwise Ill have to draw everything, which takes considerably much more time...

Anyway, decision made. Hard parts done. Now I can finally start working on my ideas for it.

I wish these guys were more known. I get a lil' peeved when I go to the zoo and people are pointing at them calling them hyenas...

No comments:

Post a Comment