Monday, July 25, 2011

Long day

Long day at uni today. Was cold and raining too. But I suppose thats what I get for living in Melbourne.

Heres a very intriguing and creepy animation by Rodrigo Blaas. It have very nice animation and character designs. The storys very nice and very creepy.




Heres another short animation that I love! I watched this one ages ago, even before I was interested in studying animation, and I really love the simple story to it. Its a student animation, so its not perfects. But everythings so simple and beautiful. You dont understand what the Kiwi is doing until the end, and its all very sweet and has a nice 'meaning'.



I think now I might go be boring and normal. I have a day off tomorrow, so Ill attempt to get some things done. I really should take some photos for an after effects project were doing in Imaging.. and I really should pick a design topic already. Im quite fond of doing a red panda conservation identity... but I dunno... I have until wednesday to decide at least.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment