Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Zombies & Vampires

Nothing much happening in the way of creativeness.

Ive been watching a few zombie movies though. I should probably stop.. theyre starting to make me a bit too paranoid and jumpy...

On another note, Im reading my favourite book series again. Its the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. Ive just finished reading her 'Lives of the Mayfair witches' and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lestat de Lioncourt is probably my favourite character from a book. His arrogant yet charming spoilt personality is brilliant. Anne Rice makes amazing characters. You either fall in love with them or hate them.

Im looking forward to seeing her take on werewolves too. (see here - http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2011/07/watch-anne-rice-reveals-that-she-is-writing-a-werewolf-novel/ )

Im usually not a fan of werewolves... I see them more as ruthless stupid monsters that kill without any control. I cannot see anything romantic about them compared to Anne's vampires.. but Im sure Ill be proved wrong.

And no. I am not a fan of the Twilight series.

No comments:

Post a Comment