Monday, August 8, 2011

Darn assignments

I just received the Terryl Whitlash book in the mail that I was talking about a few posts back, n damn it looks amazing! I only flipped through it a little because I didnt want to torture myself too much... today is all about working on my sound editing assignment.

Ive already had a few issues with the silly pro tool and mbox things. At first it wouldnt install, and after messing around with it for an hour or two and finally getting it installed, getting my assignment opened.. the damned sound didnt work. After another 2 or so hours, I realised you needed fancy headphones or speakers. They wernt just going to play out of my mac speakers... I felt like a fool.

But I have the headphones now.. and I quite like them. They make everything sound better..

Anyway.. must get back to homeworking. Perhaps if it doesnt turn out to be a total failure I shall upload it somewhere and post it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment