Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2D class starts tomorrow + Pink phink + Presto

Tomorrow I start learning about some 2D animation in Flash. Apparently I will have to make a 5-10sec animation.

It shall be interesting. I look forward to the classes.

I also have design class tomorrow. Im still sketching out my logo design for "Painted dog conservation", and I have an idea on what direction I want to take it. Im hoping the teacher wont completely shut me down.

We shall see.

Now to the more interesting part of this blog entry. Ive just finished a lecture series learning about the history and types of animation.. one of the shorts we watched in these lectures was the Pink Panthers 'The Pink Phink'.

Its brilliant. I love it. Simple idea, very well done. Love the music and the expressions. Its well worth watching.



Another lil animation we were shown was Pixars 'Presto', which is damned brilliant! I love that theres no voices in it, just various sounds they make. The timing is amazing too, not to mention the gorgeous animation.





Ahhhh I must find more motivation for these things. Ill try and post some of my sketches, and Ill certainly post my 2D 'animation' once its done.

*waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment