Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pretty vid + Ramble

Saw this awesome speed-paint/making-of video, and its just... awesome. Love the detail and the colours. Id so love to do something this colourful and detailed :P



Making film of Circulation(2011) 6Min from MinjaeLee on Vimeo.


Holidays are still happening. I dont belive Im going back until the start of March. Im starting to really think I should be doing something worthwhile, or teaching myself some things or at least practising!

But Im not...

I have been commissioned to do 9 pictures though, so Im quite very happy about this. Ive only ever done small $5-10 ones. I like being commissioned...

Ive also been reading a fair bit, and I like that.

Im not such a fan of xmas, so I doubt youll be seeing any crazy xmas stuff from me. I shall be spending it with the familys, which shall be interesting. But oh well.

I shall try n animate something. Dont know what, but I shall try. Just to feel like Im doing something worthwhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment