Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Been a lil distracted with my freedom

So my first year of uni has finished! Im very happy. And I admit Ive been a lil distracted and havent posted on this for awhile. Sorry about that. But Ive already drawn a few things, and Ive also bought my paints here, so maybe Ill play around with them at some point just for the 'lolz'. Paints hate me a little...

Anyway!

I managed to finish everything off quite well. Im happy with what Ive done. Even my imaging storyboard assignment wasnt too bad. Im quite very happy with my design work. Here is my brochure design -



Again, photos are my own. Im happy with this and I enjoyed making it.

Cant wait until second year though. For one thing, theres no imaging class, and we also start learning some more interesting animation techniques. The classes are 2D animation, 3D animation, Interactive and Video. Im looking forward to it.. I still dont think I have the patience for 2D, but we'll see. Itll be fun learning about it anyway.

Heres a very cool lil animation, Im not sure who made it, but I keep getting the song stuck in my head and I just love the 'story' :P

No comments:

Post a Comment